• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Type: Flakeboards
  • Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: Golden Luli
  • Model Number: 1220*2440mm
  • Material: Wood
  • Usage: Indoor
  • Surface Finishing: Finished
  • Grade: First-Class
  • Slab Structure: chipboard/ particle board
  • Size: 1220x2440mm, 1830x2440mm,etc
  • Glue: E0, E1

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details Standard export package or loose packing
Delivery Time Dispatch in 15 days after payment
Product Description

Laminated board with low price Particle Board 

Product Name

Particle board/Chipboard

Brand

Golden LULI

Size

1220x2440mm, 1830x2440mm, 1830x3660mm, etc.

Thicness

9mm—44mm, Thickness Tolerance: ±0.5mm

Density

540—750kgs/m3

Glue

MR,WBP,Melamine glue,E2,E1,E0

Face finish

Raw(Plain),melamine,wood veneer,UV,HPL,etc.

 

Melamine Color

Solid color(white,red,black,etc.)

Wood grain color(beech,black walnut,oak,etc.)

Fantastic colors,Stone colors

Usage

Furniture, construction, decoration, door, counter, office table,ceiling,etc.

Certificate

CARB,FSC,CE,ISO90001,ISO14001,etc.

Production Capacity

150000CBM per year

MOQ

1x20’ container

 

 

Loading Quantity

20’ container(pallet packing)

8pallets/21.43CBM

20’ container(loosing packing)

25.7CBM

40’ container(pallet packing) 

14-15pallets/37CBM 

 

Payment Terms

1. Irrevocable L/C at sight

2. T/T: 30% as deposit, the remaining 70% to be paid against copy of B/L

Delivery Time

Within 15-20days after receiving deposit or original L/C at sight

 

 

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

 

Company Information

 

 

 

 

 

FAQ

 

Question 1: Why chose LULI GROUP

 

 A:LULI GROUP since 1985, 30years manufacturing of wood panels, has more than 30 production line.there are more than 9000 employeers in whole group. The main products is Plywood, MDF, OSB, Particle board, Finger joint board, Flooring,

 

Question 2: what is your main production?

 

 A: Our main products, can be used in various industries such as construction, packing and furniture, Fancy plywood, Film faced plywood, OSB board, MDF board, Block board, Particle board, Engineering wood,Flooring, Finger jointed board, melamine productions, imported logs and lumber.

 

Question 3: Where is main market?

 

 A: Actually we export products to all over the world. No matter where you are, we can offer you good products and competitive price & best service.

 

Question 4: where is your company?

 

 A: We locate in Houzhen Town, Shouguang City, Shandong Province, China.

 

Question 5: which airport is nearest to your factory?

 

 A: There are three airports near our factory:

 

 A.Weifang airport, it’s about one hour to our factory. 

 

 B. Qingdao and Jinan airport, it takes about 2 hours to our factory.

 

Question 6: what kind of certificates do you have?

 

 A: We have CE, CABR P2, FSC, SONCAP,JAS, ISO9001, and ISO14001.

 

Question 7: How to trust us?

 

A:You can go to BV or TUV website check out our certificate number.

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Supplier Assessments:
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $102,000
Learn More